Love of Wisdom, Passion for Vocation

"A teacher is compass that activates the magnets of curiosity, knowledge and wisdom in the pupils."

                      -Ever Garrison

Student Teachers Prayer


My Personal Credo





My Personal Educational Philosophy
Teaching the youth of our future is a big responsibility for us, it takes sacrifices, putting efforts in everything we do because the young people are called for the future, the future pins in our youth and it’s our responsibility to educate cognitively or mold them as an effective skilled citizen of our nation, to become values oriented and prepared them to face the future because according to an American Proverb, For tomorrow belongs to the people who prepare for it today.
According to C.S. Lewis, Education without values as useful as it is, seems rather to make man a more clever evil. For me, I believed that learning without values seems to creating a chaos and for me as I observed most of the people want to be respected according to movie Scarface (1983), it’s all about money, power, respect. This mentality destroys unity in diversity, we want to earn power to get respect. The essence of people is to have a responsibility for each other. 
Some of the students now a days didn’t care about current situation of our country, our world and our own history, I remember last 2015, there is a trending post about a student asking: “bakit mag damag na nakaupo si Mabini sa movie (Heneral Luna”), this is ridiculous, I feel embarrassed because some students didn’t give appreciation to our history.
As I become a teacher, I want to my students to feel the significance of our history and to make them appreciate history and be alert to the current. I want also to set in the mindset of my students that all of people deserve respect, we are not different just only based on our religion, skin, identity and race but we are one as a human. By molding our students. for our nation must be our priority because one of builders in the foundation of our society is teachers, teaching them in being Maka-Diyos, Maka-Tao, Makabansa at Makakalikasan it sums up nationality as a Filipino and that is essential.
Teachers are one the molders of our future, building the foundation of our society and touching lives of the dreamers who want to become professional someday.
Teaching is a vocation, we are called to serve the humanity. 


Comments

Popular Posts