My Learner's work and Feedback




Output always equals input
                  -James Van Fleet
 Here are some of my Students Feedback:
Here are some of my Learner’s Output:


Those are my students output in their different lessons, as I observed, when the topic is all about computation, the results are not that good and most of the sections that I handled have a lower passing rate because they have the mindset that they hate mathematical equations but I motivated them to have a desire to learn because someday they will use it for those students dreaming to be a successful business persons, accountant or marketing officers.
I believe in the power of repetition, I always review them as they begun to answer the quizzes and I always repeat the questions until most of the students know the information that’s why most of the students have a good rate, most of the students in all sections that I handled passed the quizzes in Paikot na daloy ng Ekonomiya and Pambansang Kita. It makes me satisfied and happy when the students passed their quizzes in Pambansang kita because it’s more on computation. My cooperating teacher, Mrs. Jocelyn J. Reyes feel happy and stupendous because of the good results of the students output.
My students in Grade 9 Balintawak used their creativity to build or to design a city in my Final Demonstration Teaching activity and they have the imaginations why those infrastructures sites set on that place or why it’s located near in other infrastructure sites.

   To be honest, in my first month on being a student teacher I feel that I don’t want to be a teacher anymore because of the student’s approach in teacher-student relationship, they disrespecting their teachers and they do not focus to teaching learning process. I think that it’s a hard task for every teacher, that we don’t deserve to be disrespected because we put all of our efforts to them and we must be appreciated.
    But this mindset turn around when I analyze myself, I’m being strict in my first months in teaching and the student’s don’t like that approach so I analyze and observed them the teaching strategies, methods and techniques they want, I used student-centered approach because in my first months in teaching I was the information provider but I used student-centered approach and inquiry approach, the students do like relating the topics in current situation or trends of our society. I use values integration in my class by teaching respect in each other so I always easily catch their attentions.
   The messages or feedbacks of my students feel me amaze and motivated because I cannot believe that they will express their messages and even my makukulit na students do express their appreciation to me. These letters make me motivated and to have a desire in teaching, the love they give cannot be replaced by anything in this world, some students express their suggestions to me that they like to strict teachers and they glad that I’ve change the course of my teaching styles and what matters is they remembered something to me about the subject matter and the values I have teach to them.
   These all matters, outputs and feedbacks of the students, these serves as our evaluation if we are a good teacher or not.



Comments

Popular Posts