My best made Detailed Lesson plan.


Excellence is not being the best; it is doing your best
-Anonymous

 Here is my best made lesson plan, the topic is about Paikot na daloy ng Ekonomiya.

Here are my materials for my best made lesson plan.

          
    Besides on my Final demonstration teaching, for me, this is one of my best lesson plan that I have made.
I have made this lesson plan on my own and my topic is about Paikot na daloy ng ekonomiya. In our activity (motivation) the students do share what are the businesses they would like to establish in near future.
For me, it is my best lesson plan because I use strategies, methods and techniques in teaching learning process, I used Indirect Instruction because it’s the nature of the lesson is situational, the students master the lesson based on their summative assessment because most of the students passed the quiz,  I used Socratic method or the art of questioning, student-centered approach because most of the information’s and ideas came from the stuudents, graphic organizers for the 5 models of economy, discovery approach on how the different markets, government, bahay-kalakal and sambahayan have relationship.I used chalk, board and visual aids specifically graphs of the 5 models of economy.
       The majority of learners master the lesson on how the 5 models of economy works and understand the relationships of different markets, the government, bahay-kalakal and sambahayan.
As I observed and analyze, the students easily learned the lesson because of the visual aids and graphs, also the power of repetition also helps the student to understand the topic and most of the students passed the quiz and have high grades.
       For me, it’s my best lesson plan because I achieve all of my objectives, the students learned the way they like the teaching learning process, the students participates in recitation and I think that matters.

Comments

Popular Posts